Register for our upcoming Online Information Session and find out why almost 8,000 people worldwide choose Camp America every year. Learn how Camp America works, finding the right camp for you and the application process. We'll give you tips to make your application stand out and give a full rundown of what your Camp America Experience could look like. Join with mum, dad or your mates - all are welcome!
* What is Camp America?
* The role of the Counsellor
* Before and after camp travel
* Program costs
* Application tips
* AND MORE!
• The original camp counsellor company - celebrating over 50 years of international exchange to US summer camps. Our wealth of experience and reputation are second to none.
• All inclusive – Camp America counsellors are placed with a camp before they leave Australia so everything is taken care of. Once at camp pocket money, meals and accommodation are all provided so all the counselor has to do is enjoy their experience.
• Skill building – each camp is different however all camps offer counsellors valuable skills that can be added to their CV and help in any career path.
• Local staff – Camp America has 40+ field staff across Australia including local interviewers in your area.
• Support – Camp America offers an individual, personalised service throughout the application process. We're only an email or phone call away. Participants have 24/7 in-country support whilst they are in the USA.
If you have any questions feel free to give us a call on 1300 889 067 or email us - firstname.lastname@example.org